Who Are We?
EnergyX delivers high quality, innovative bespoke solutions. As a total solution provider we offer a full range of services including engineering, design, manufacture,Â machining and in-house testing facilities. We focus on high quality and short lead time to provide the best possible service to our customers. Explore our site. Take a look at our services and make sure to see what 616-383-0319 that can help solve your challenge. Contact one of our representatives to see what we can do for you.
We provide advanced CNC machining services including specialityÂ machining such as wire cut and die-sinking EDM.
- 1200 m2 CNC Workshop
- 12 modern multi-axis CNC Machines (Okuma & Mazak)Â
- 2Â Spark Eroding Machines (Ona)
- 1Â Wire Eroding Machine (Sodick)
- 1 horizontal deep hole drilling machine (Ixion)
- Coordinate measurement machine (Dea) for quality control
- Standard Steel in stock and band saw machine (Danobat)
- GibbsCam for advanced 5-axis machining
We have a wide range of test equipment and to perform testing for customers. Our test facilities are capable of replicating any scenario your intervention or subsea product may encounter.
- Experienced and highly skilled personnel
- Test Center with remote control room
- Data acquisition system for test reports and documentation
- In-house engineering services to provide mock-ups and interfaces
- In-house CNC-machining makes it possible to perform modifications and repairs on short notice if required
We provide engineering services and product development both for customers and for our own product line. We set ourselves apart by providing our multidisciplinary knowledge and experience in specialist disciplines, enabling us to assume overall planning responsibility. To achieve success, we also take novel approaches and question traditional solutions and work out design alternatives.
Xrig is the most complete test and training center for drilling and intervention technology in Norway. With their state of the art drilling rig, we are able to offer our customers a unique opportunity to test downhole tools with full simulation in real wells with different Dimensions.
EnergyX and Xrig are located in the same technology park. With our services we are available to reduce down-time during testing:
- Assistance with modifications
- Production of spare-parts
- Disassembly/assembly of tools and Equipment